Nobu Hotels is excited to announce its first European hotel, Nobu Hotel Shoreditch, to open in Spring 2017.
As with all Nobu hotels, the design reflects the city of origin as well as Nobu Hospitality’s signature east-meets-west philosophy, drawing on the vibrant cultural and industrial context of Shoreditch.
The hotel’s five stories are fractured into angular, fair-faced concrete balconies which combined with cantilevered corten steel beams, form a seemingly frayed edge to the northern façade. Six protruding slab edges penetrate the glazing and accentuate the horizontality of the volume.
An intimate landscaped garden at the site’s eastern edge is articulated into terraces, seating and planting, and provides natural light and access to the generous lower triple height restaurant and bar space.
- 143 guest rooms
- 7 suites
- Innovative culinary experiences especially created by Nobu available in the restaurant, lobby bar, meeting rooms and 24-hour room service
- Complimentary WIFI
- State of the art fitness facilities: gym, steam and sauna rooms, wellness centre
Meetings & Events
Kaijo Meeting Space
- Located on the ground floor
- Natural daylight
- Direct private access from the street on both sides of the hotel
- 180 square meters of space that can transform into 6 separate rooms
- 240 seats
- Private Dining room for up to 24 people
- Outdoor courtyard with 2 terraces for up to 85 people
- Client : Nobu Hotel Shoreditch London
- Period : 2016 - 2017
- Location : United Kingdom